NUNO FELT VEST
Join Marjolaine in a 3-day in-person class to create a nuno felt vest. Her
fascination for the limitless possibilities of making nuno felt seamless garments
led her to playful creations. During this workshop you will explore the technique of
nuno felt. You will learn:
• Explore colors, texture, composition and design
• Create a very lightweight vest that will be the inspiration for future garments
• Learn how to create your resist pattern.
• Discover various wool layouts to create different effects
• Create a stained glass effect
• Paint with silk hankies and silk roving on wool
SKILL LEVEL: This workshop is suited for intermediate to advanced nuno felt
makers and requires standing most of the day.
Maximum of students: 10
10% discount if taking both of Marjolaine’s workshops Use CODE NUNO10 when registering
Materials List: https://www.ayafiberstudio.com/workshop-materials-links